Create great IT future with
Your responsibilities will be looking for clients, engaging them in conversation through an initial email or message, and handing the lead off to a sales manager when the lead shows interest. If you’re able to qualify the lead before handing it off to the sales manager as well, that would be amazing!
We want someone capable of problem solving and abstract thinking, to not only do the tasks you’re told to, but bring your own original ideas to the table.
Head of the Union
- experience of 1 year in a similar position will be an advantage;
- negotiation skills, organization of events
- confident MC Office user (Word, Exel, Power Point)
- knowledge of English Upper Intermediate (preferably)
- communication skills / business correspondence
- knowledge of the basis of office work
- responsibility, punctuality, diligence, pedanticity, proactivity.
- work in a stable organization
- full employment
- stable salary
- official employment + social package
- opportunity to attend seminars, events, courses
- Ability to work in a team and skills of interpersonal communication
- Knowledge of the basic principles of project management
- Experience in managing IT projects for more than six months
- Free written and spoken English
- Experience of effective communication with clients
- Time management and communication skills
- Flexibility, self-motivation, target orientation
- A reference to work in the field of marketing for more than one year;
- Critical thinking;
- Capability for strategic planning;
- Creativity and ability to find the unexpected approaches to solving problems;
- High level of responsibility;
- Independence in solved issues;
- fluent English, Russian and Ukrainian languages.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs Work on bug fixing and improving the application Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Become part of the team
- Are you driven, forward thinking and passionate about all things ‘IT’?
If your answers are "YES", then we want to hear from you!
We believe that people are the most important value in each organization, so being a part of MakeIT is to be a highly valued member. That's why we give you an opportunity to grow and develop with us. We interact with an international environment and are in touch with people from other countries and cultures. If you are looking for a gig which will expand your prospect in a way to engage with the tech community; offers a lot of freedom, opportunity for self-organization and contribution to the future development, you may just have found the perfect match.
Come and change IT world with us!
We are always glad to meet new talents.
Send us your CV and we’ll keep your resume on file for future references